Our corporate sponsors will be able to enjoy and offer to their clients a unique access to concerts and events featuring some of the world greatest living musicians of today and the best talents of tomorrow. In return, you help us continue to nurture music education and artistic production at the highest level.
When you sponsor our major opera and concert productions, cd recordings, masterclasses and event programmes, we can offer you significant brand exposure and open doors to some of the most sought-after networking opportunities in London, from invitations to VIP events and stakeholder dinners, to speaking opportunities at opening launch parties.
Sponsorship can be tailored to specific events or aspects of the music production, with brand exposure limited to those, or corporate memberships with worldwide brand exposure as listed below.
Gold Sponsors enjoy all the benefits that Silver Silver Sponsors receive, plus
- 100 complimentary CDs of 2 Albums produced by LPMAM of their choice
- Invitation with a guest to the opening reception of 2 major productions (Opera and/or Music Theatre)
- Complimentary tickets for you and your guests (up to 60 tickets, based on availability).
- Complimentary Gold tickets for you and your guests (up to 20 tickets, based on availability)
- Possibility to invite a small group of guests (maximum 5) to dress rehearsals of Opera, Music Theatre or major orchestral concerts (based on availability – 2 productions per year)
- Behind the scenes tour for Opera and Music Theatre productions
- 1 Free hire of the Concert Room or Lecture Room for a private corporate event
- Half day workshops for a community partner or school of your choice
- 2 Subscriptions to the quarterly LPMAM magazine
Corporate Sponsors support the LPMAM with membership fees and donations, but also by actively participating and attending the LPMAM concerts and events. Membership fees and donations are fully tax-deductible. From Annual memberships to much larger donations: every penny of support counts and we are grateful for your belief in promoting and developing the young and gifted musicians of the future.